Monday 21 July 2014



CYGNE NOIR PART 4 :  SET THE TABLE : FOOD ART

It's a play on graphic structure, shapes layers and tones in todays Food Art post. 

I created these very special images with the very talented photographer Vanessa Levis  to work back with the previous weeks on this trend. Vanessa is a long time friend and I have always loved our collaborative projects. 

In the Cygne Noir Series so far we've looked at Fashion , Still Life and and Art Inspiration.
so I am still using the moody dark palette of Black, Charcoal with highlights of greys and White.

I hope this Artistic series of images can provide inspiration for dinner party planning concepts.. or just to enjoy some Food as Art images.

Next week I am moving on to a new series that is truly going to be something special ..they are some of my favourite images to date .. and I look forward to sharing the first installment on next Monday's post!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Lara Hutton Blog All rights reserved
Design by Heather Buttrose Associates Development by Ana Degenaar